Are you staying in Vancouver and calling anywhere in the city every day proves very costly? If yes, no need to worry. You get a variety of cell phone plans in Vancouver. These plans save your money and you can enjoy unlimited calling anywhere in the world without any worry. There are many cell phone carriers which provide a wide variety of plans to the customers. These include Bell, Chatr, Fido, Koodo, Rogers, TELUS, Virgin and Wind.
Cell phone plans in Vancouver:
Some of the plans prevailing at present in Vancouver are:
- At $35 per month you enjoy 200 minutes calling, unlimited messaging ain Canada and 200 MB data. This plan also enables cell display, voice mail and call forwarding
- At $40 per month you enjoy 500 minutes calling, unlimited messaging in Canada and 500 MB internet data. This plan also enables cell display, call forwarding and voice mail
- By paying $45 per month, you enjoy unlimited calling and messaging in the nation. Besides this you also get 750 MB of internet data in addition to cell display, call forwarding and voice mail
- At $55 per month you get unlimited nationwide calling and messaging. You also enjoy the data of1.5 GB and cell display, call forwarding and voice mail
- At $65 per month you can get nationwide unlimited calling and messaging, besides this you also enjoy 3 GB of internet data in addition to call forwarding, cell display and voice mail.
The above plans do not require any contracts and you can use them on any mobile phone. There are certain plans that can work on specific mobile carriers. The bell mobile carrier provides unlimited voice calling and 500 MB data at just $50.All these plans are available at affordable rates.