iTunes is an inbuilt application offered by apple in every Mac and iphones. Sometimes it happen that because of iTunes the pc get crashed, in such situations what is the solution and how to uninstall iTunes easily? Here is the simple guide for it.
First of all, make the thing clear in your mind that there is a difference between uninstalling and deleting an application. If you proceed to delete the app then it will not remove everything like extra files, cache files and other unnecessary folders. So, it is better to go for uninstalling process.
Here are the steps to follow
- It’s not a smart idea to do it manually. As if you will try to put iTunes in the trash folder, you will get an error notification that iTunes is necessary for Mac OX and you can’t remove it. And though if you go in your application folder and try to remove from it than it is not sure that it will remove all related files so it’s better to go with CleanMyMac 3 for uninstalling iTunes from your Mac.
- So, for all who don’t have Clean My Mac 3, should download it now. After downloading it double click on installed file to complete all the process.
- Open CleanMyMac 3 app and at the same time open your application folder.
- Find out iTunes from your application list, you need to scroll your screen for it and once you find the app go for next step.
- Simply drag iTunes to CleanMyMac 3 app, click on uninstall and you are done!
If you go for a manual process to uninstall iTunes on Mac will be long and very tough process so it is advisable to go with this simple process.