Ever since they first emerged, Mac’s have developed a now well-established reputation for being great machines for working with graphics, images, photos, and of course videos. In short, you already have the hardware and all that you need to take advantage of it is the right software.
One of the more popular options for capturing and editing videos on Macs is the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac. It too has a reputation – for being convenient, user-friendly, and intuitive, so if you’re looking for software that doesn’t require you to jump through hoops and will help you learn how to screen capture on a Mac then it should be your first port of call.
Because it is designed to be accessible, all of its features are within easy reach within the interface – and using most of them will just take a few clicks. Still, as ‘simple’ as it is in terms of being easy to use, there’s nothing ‘simple’ about the host of powerful features that it will place at your fingertips:
- Capture video from different sources including webcams, digitizing videos, or directly from your screen.
- Adjust the recording area for screen capture and set the frame rate, audio source, as well as whether or not to record keyboard input and mouse movement.
- Enhance the video quality by adjusting color settings and correcting common problems such as interlaced, blurry or pixelated video.
- Cut and combine video segments as required or delete unwanted footage completely.
- Insert background music, stylish transitions, and other effects to jazz up your videos.
- Conveniently optimize your videos for specific devices or platforms with hundreds of presets that cater to all devices – including mobile devices and online video sharing platforms.
Essentially the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac will cover pretty much all the bases necessary to help you record, edit, enhance, and polish your videos until they look like they were produced professionally.
Give it a go and be sure to explore the full length and breadth of its features. As you do you’ll undoubtedly begin to see just how natural it feels to use them, and within a short time you’ll be able to familiarize yourself with most if not all of them too. Frankly speaking it doesn’t get much easier than this when it comes to screen capture and video editing – and seeing that firsthand should help you decide for yourself.