Engineering career is very dynamic as it keeps posing new challenges and opportunities to grow and be successful. As this field provides a promising future, it is one the most popular career choice especially of science students. Students who wish to have a rewarding career in Engineering field should follow these tips and tricks to make their way into engineering field easy.
- Choosing the college: Although there has been a boom of engineering colleges but certain well renowned and prestigious colleges remains the first choice of budding engineers. Some of the most acclaimed engineering colleges include:
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani (BITS)
- International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT)
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore (VIT)
- Birla Institute of Tecnology, Mesra (Ranchi), (BIT)
- PSG college of Technology ,Coimbatore
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune (MIT)
- National Institute of Engineering, Mysore
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- RV College of Engineering, Bangalore
- SSN college of Engineering, Chennai
All these institutes and many other conduct annual engineering entrance exams and select the candidates on the basis of the rank they score in the exam. Also the number of seats available is fixed.
- Entrance exam preparation: Students need to begin preparing for their engineering entrance exam right from class 12th as the syllabus of 12th class forms the basis of higher studies. Students are advised to join the best coaching for IITin Indiaavailable at their place. The coaching centers help in preparing for the exam by providing easy notes for understanding difficult topics, conducting mock test, teaching time management and much more.
- Reference books: To clear tough engineering entrance exams like IIT-JEE, students must use reference books that contain solved and unsolved question papers; previous years question papers, notes on important topics etc. Some of the IIT-JEE coaching centers have these reference books as part of their study material provided to the students.
- Time Management: While preparing for entrance exam and even after getting admission in the engineering course it is important for everyone to give importance to time management. While preparing for entrance exam IIT coaching centers train students to finish any lengthy paper on time through smart tricks. Once you step into the field of engineering, this time management will help you to complete the given projects before deadline.
- Hard work and dedication: Last but not the least, hard work and dedication are key to successful careers in any field. If you dedicate yourself to your desire to be successful engineer then no one can stop you from having a fruitful career. Right from preparing for entrance exam to completing the course and getting onto work field, hard work and dedication will always result into guaranteed success.
If you wish to join a coaching center to concrete your preparation for engineering entrance exam, here is the list institutes that provide the best NIT in India:
- Bansal Classes
- FIIT JEE
- VidyaMandir Classes
- Aakash Institute
- Allen Institute
- Brilliant Tutorials
- IITians PACE
- Vibrant Academy
All these coaching institutes provide best and experienced faculty for students wanting to get admission in colleges of their choice.
Knowing the exam
It is important to have complete information about the exam before attempting for it. Different institutes conduct different engineering entrance exam and each exam vary from the other in terms of marking scheme, question paper pattern, types of questions and number of questions, The students must equip themselves with all the related information before appearing for the entrance exam. For instance entrance exams like JEE are divided into two parts, JEE Mains and JEE Advance. Both the papers vary in question paper pattern and types of question. Reference books available in the market help you to understand these paper patterns and provide solutions. They will have solved papers of both JEE mains and advance. These books provide helpful reference to difficult JEE main paper 2 drawing question with solutionsgiven along with the mock paper.
While preparing for the exam,, after getting admission, during the engineering course and while working as an engineer, all this time it is important for to keep abreast of all the latest information in the field of engineering to have a successful career.